Board Member Responsibilities
- Attend 12 Membership Meetings and 12 Executive Board meetings a year
- Membership Meetings occur on the first Monday of each month, Executive Board Meetings occur on the Third Monday of each month.
- Chair or Co-chair a committee. Committee Chairs are responsible for recruiting and retaining committee members, holding meetings, reporting activities to the board and membership and maintaining their budget.
- Be an active fundraiser and membership recruiter for Hampton Roads Pride. There is a give/get policy of at least $500 a year. We ask for 100% participation for board members to donate from their personal funds as board member philanthropy helps with grants and corporate sponsorship.
- Represent Hampton Roads Pride in the community.
- Other duties/responsibilities.